Reproductive Health Services
Unplanned pregnancies can be physically, emotionally, and financially stressful. Contraceptive methods, when used correctly, can provide each person the ability to plan for a healthy pregnancy.
Family Planning clinics give people education to help them plan for a healthy pregnancy. Contraception is also available.
- Male and Female exams
- Pregnancy Tests
- Problem Visits
- STI Screenings
- Emergency Contraception
Birth Control Methods Include
- Birth Control Pills
- Depo Provera Shots
- Intrauterine Devices
- Natural Family Planning and Fertility Awareness
Counseling and Education
Counseling and education is provided by Clinicians and Nurses.
- Adolescent Sexuality (Teen Clinic)
- Contraceptive Methods
- Health Care
- Infertility Problems
- Menstrual Cycle Problems
- Risk Reduction; including Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Referrals are made to appropriate programs within our community based on needs.
Fees for Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care services are based on income and family size using a sliding fee scale. Click here for the Fee Schedule.
Reproductive Health Care services are provided by appointment only. Please call your local public health office for available clinics.
All services provided and medical records are kept confidential. The client is the only person who has access to these records besides the medical providers at the clinics.
Federal Regulations require that Title X Family Planning clinics follow these guidelines:
- Clients have a choice of contraceptive methods, including natural family planning and abstinence.
- No one is coerced into accepting any method or no method at all.
- Recipients are charged fees based on their income and household size.
- No Title X funds are used to pay for abortions.
- There is an Advisory Committee made up of Community Volunteers. If you are interested in being part of our Family Planning Advisory Committee, please contact Rachel at 533-3198 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
For More Information
If you have a question or would like more information about Family Planning services provided at Eastern Idaho Public Health, please contact:
Reproductive Health Program
Eastern Idaho Public Health
1250 Hollipark Drive
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Contact the Idaho CareLine at 2-1-1.
Return to EIPH home page.