HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST
Eastern Idaho Public Health is recruiting for a Health Education Specialist. This is a limited service position.
|| Health Education Specialist
|| Full-time, Monday - Friday
Open for Recruitment:
|Closes at 5:00 p.m. on April 22, 2017
||$17.78 per hour + depending on education and experience
|| Idaho Falls
Register online at: https://labor.idaho.gov/DHR/ATS/StateJobs/Apply/login.asp
|For More Info:
Call 533-3162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop, coordinate, and/or provide education and training sessions on all components needed for the Medical Home Coordinator program.
- Introduce evidence-based quality improvement strategies to participating clinics.
- Assess community needs, and provide program education and community outreach based on needs assessment.
- Leads and supports assigned practice teams in defining, implementings, and continuously improving medical clinics utilizing medical home model of care.
- Develops program evaluation and identifies ares for improvement.
Good knowledge of:
- Public health education principles and practices to include needs assessment, information dissemination and community organization relating to common health problems; basic disease etiologies and preventive strategies; survey methods and basic statistics used to collect and interpret data; training methods.
- Developing or reviewing, and evaluating health-related informational material.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience with quality improvement, community organization, and health education.
- Self-directed ability to partner with medical providers to implement health education programs in their practice.
- Strong communication skills
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Retirement Plan